Feeling inspired to cook today? Don’t feel like cooking the same old dishes? We have a beautiful, exquisite suggestion for you.
A Delicious Prawn Curry! That’s right, don’t keep this recipe for yourself – share it with someone special!
Ever since we started 3 years ago, Prawn Curry has always been part of the YOURS menu. But it underwent some changes since then. In the beginning, the curry was made with peas and accompanied with small shrimp, basmati rice, and thin zucchini strips.
Subsequently, we evolved to 30-40 shrimp, leaving only the head and the ‘tail’.
And, finally, we adopted the recipe you can see in our book.
Preparation Time: 20 min
- 6 Prawn
- 0,33cl Coccunut Milk
- Curry Pulp
- 0,125g Rice
- Almonds (Plenty)
- Nuts (Plenty)
- 0,013cl Olive oil
- 2 Garlick Cloves
- 0,063g Onions
- 0,013cl Oil
- Cumin (Plenty)
Step 1. Curry
- Peel the onion and the garlick cloves, and chop them.
- Place everything in a pot e put a soup spoon with oil.
- Heat it until the onion is tender.
- Add the curry pulp and the cumins and involve them until it toasts.
- Add the coccunut milk, mix it and leave it boiling.
- Grind everything with the blender.
- Add the creams and leave it boiling.
Step 2. Rice
- Chop the onions and the garlick
- Place it in a pot with a bit of olive oil and let it cook.
- Add the rice and let it vitrify
- For 500g of rice, put 400 ml of coccunut milk and 600 ml of water.
- Let it boil.
Peel the shrimp
In a sauté, put some olive oil and garlick and involve the shrimps in the prepared.
In a pot, put some dried fruits along with some butter and let it cook.
Add the rice and stir it until it becomes with a good consistency.
Heat the curry and place the pappadamus in the microwave until it becomes crispy.
In a plate, place the pappadamus in the base. Put a bit of curry and, with the help of a fork drop the rice on top. The shrimps must be putted around, covering it.